07 September 2007

Eight Days, Seven Nights

Has it been a week already? An entire week?

Craft-wise, it's been slow. Though I've gotten closer to being finished with two knitting projects, I haven't gotten any of my patchwork homework (for two classes!!) done. Sigh.

Ah, well... that's probably because I spent all weekend and Monday and Tuesday with my husband on the Lancaster Canal in our cruiser. What can I say? It was nice out.

Having said that, one very cool crafty thing did happen to me:
I got my very first invite to an invitation-only swap on Swap-bot. Schwing! I was very honored to be included in this group of women.


Craft on, ladies, craft on.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on the invite! You'll have to tell us all about it... or is it a sssshhhh secret?!

And thanks for the info on the needles! I'm new to knitting, so any advice is very welcome! I'll trade you crochet info or recipes or a bunch of grateful thanks!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Hettie

PuNk rAwK pUrL said...

hey lady!
i don't have an email address for you.
email me at punkrawkpur@macdotcom

Heather said...

Today is the last day to post your trivia and scavenger hunt for the HSKS3 1st round of Quidditch... 16 Ravenclaws done, 7 left to go!